September 10, 2020
How To Get Better Sleep
The kids are in bed, jobs are done, doors locked, and finally now... time for me to rest!
Ok. I'm lying here, tick tock, tick tock and thinking... come on body time to sleep now and brain please switch off.. I have a big day tomorrow. Does this sound familiar? If yes... click on the link below to get 5 tips for a better nights sleep.
1. Turn off the phone, tablet or anything that has a screen well before lights out
2. Try and think about relaxing images or put on some soothing sounds or a short meditation
3. Don't eat right before bed or drink any caffeine
4. Read a short section of a positive or relaxing book (nothing too dramatic)
5. Think of 3 things you are grateful for about your day (or in your life in general) to reset your mind
To read a more in depth article about simple changes you can make in your lifestyle which could positively impact on your sleep patterns, please click here